Thats right. Its live. or a…live.
Here’s why I’m happy about that.
– a Very sore back from crooning over the laptop
– a hoarse throat from screaming at Internet Explorer
– a hoarser throat from screaming at Firefox
– Realising why everyone on the planet needs to be using Chrome
– Stressing about branding and if “looks right”
– Sore back
– Lots of coffee…not really a bad thing. I did spill some though and my wife shouted at me.
– Not realising how great “Things that just work” are
Admittedly the sultry and soft folks tunes of Dimmu Borgir helped me through alot of this. Ask for a quote! do it!